Tuesday 1 September 2015

Reflections TDP/ PDP COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT

• REFLECTION TDP/ PDP COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT

In my case it was really exciting development of this activity as for the charge that I have now for a long time was not in a classroom.

Being able to apply what we have seen in this training program for teachers in class was very good because I feel that the difference was evident that both the students and the teacher who accompanied me could notice.

The tools and teaching methods that were used not only gave me more security, also a better development of the proposed activities and most important students were the protagonists of their own training process.

Opening and closing sessions of class gives students a better understanding of what you want with the learning activity and of course makes the scope of learning outcomes.

When I’m looking at my PDP  against the TDP believe that is achieved goal, of course, every day I have to work more on developing skills in teaching methods but it was a very good start, (Guidance & counseling) I improved a lot since it was something not used to do and the result is that I come closer to my students and this activity has allowed me to know them more.


The challenge now facing Organizations and networks development project is one of our greatest weaknesses for which I have much interest in the module 5 and hopefully turn this weakness into a strength in my school.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear that you found this project useful! I also hope that in your coordinator role you can continue the work with the teachers in your institution, and that way extend the circle touched by the new approach.
    - Irmeli

    ReplyDelete