Monday 23 November 2015

Things to Take Away With my


 Things to Take Away With my

It's hard to pick just three things to take away in my heart and in my mind that this program throughout this time have been very many things valuable and relevant to my work as a teacher.

Perhaps the most valuable is learning to use the guidance and counseling as a way to get closer to my students, know them better and help them build a life project.

The second is the importance of warm ups as a tool to focus the student's learning process, to maintain the interest and dynamics in each class session.

And the third and no less important is the establishment of professional networks and the importance of maintaining contact with the business world, keeping communication channels open and real-time interactivity with both my colleagues and with organizations.

In my case an aspect I want to highlight is the opportunity the program gave me to practice, learn and improve my knowledge and skills in managing English

And to finish could not stop referring to lessons in general by all teachers not only as professionals but as human beings and collaborative work with my classmates with each intervention, questions and shared experience.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see guidance & counseling and professional networks so high on your list! Those are the two areas we really want to promote! Of course the structure of the lesson also matters, but the shift of focus from teaching to learning really demands competence in G&C and cooperation with internal and external networks.

    Irmeli

    ReplyDelete