Thursday 11 June 2015

collaborative Workshop reflexion

Collaborative Workshop Reflexion


In the collaborative workshop I have to say that we both learned in my work group and of each of those presented, each brought something to my learning process.

But if I have to resaltal some would; scavenger hunt that with this game we become children had fun and learned, this game put approves the creativity of its participants and for us it was a challenge when we were designing that is more difficult to work with fellow teachers with any student and see the results of the different activities that consider an accomplishment and something that also got out than usual.

collaborative work I have to say that we both learned in my work group and of each of those presented, each brought something to my learning process.

But if I have to resaltal some would; scavenger hunt that with this game we become children had fun and learned, this game put approves the creativity of its participants and for us it was a challenge when we were designing that is more difficult to work with fellow teachers with any student and see the results of the different activities that consider an accomplishment and something that also got out than usual

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    It has taken me ages to get back to commenting, but now I have finally managed to get most of the backlog done, and it is time to get started!

    I also liked the collaborative workshops. To a certain extent they were a bit "over stuffed", less would have been more. On the other hand, I understand that everybody wanted to share some of the own favorite methods. That's why the feedback discussions during the contact days had little room.

    The scavenger hunt was well planned and implemented, but it took more time than agreed. With our program we were flexible to accommodate it, but I still want to make the point that time limits should always be kept. For instance, if you organize a seminar and one speaker exceeds his time, it's like robbing time from the next presenter.

    I just had to put in that warning :). Other than that, I assume the experience really was a good one for everybody!

    ReplyDelete